|Creating Essential Components|
Grab a pencil, pen, paper, white board, laptop or your iPad and let's get started.
We present three important ideas which are formed as questions for you to answer. These are considered fundamental with each question containing an associated intention and personal declarations; all to assist you in cementing some new business ideas - practices to become present for you:
- Am I willing to spend time working "On" my business, in addition to my working "In" it? My intention is to commit to the strategy side of my business in support of the execution side: I am probably spending more than 95% of my time on the execution side of it today.
- I will stake out 10 percent of my time working "ON" my business. I will spread this time across 3 days over my easiest week - this will become my new normal discipline going forward.
- I will have "someone" pickup my current duties to give me this time and I will train them to do what I was doing.
- I will make this time sacred and I will not violate it; I will learn something about myself with this new practice, but only by doing it rigorously.
- I will communicate with my family, my employees and all others I come in contact with during my regular working day, so that everyone knows how important this practice is to me.
- I will continue to seek opportunities for making improvements in my business: they may show-up first in the strategy side, but will be implemented on the execution side.
- I will understand the problems of my customers - ensuring that my products/services meet or exceed their needs and they are willing to pay for it.
- I will communicate with my customers regularly, understand what they are telling me and modify my products/services to address their feedback.
- I will thank my customers by offering incentives to continue their relationship with me.
- I will consistently seek out new customer segments providing reasons why they should buy from me.
- I will celebrate and share what I am learning with my partners, key resources, customer segments and other involved connections.
- I will seek to understand if we are doing things effectively.
- I will look at alternative ways of doing things, keeping in mind integrity, quality and excellence.
- I will ask for help and accept what is given me, making sound determinations and judgments that are in line with my business model.
- I will implement change and improvement, when justified by my core business values and beliefs...
- There is more to this....
Contact Us to learn more...
Customer Relationship Management, Ideas for Small Business Owners, Thought Leadership and Solutions from Benninghofen Company.